Busch 12122 Diesel loco LKM Ns 2f Blue and red
Feldbahn locomotive in closed design. After a model originally from the lime works Gernrode. It is today the stump Forest Railway in Ramsen in use. Achsfolge B. Length:. 36 mm The Feldbahnlok Ns2f The Feldbahnlok Ns2f of Lokomotivbau Karl Marx was one of the most built light railway locomotives in the former GDR. With the serial number 48318 It was first presented in 1952 at the Leipzig Fair. It is driven by a 30 hp engine, which sends its power through side rods on both axles of the locomotive. The transmission received for the first two courses lamella wet clutches and a third gear with a lamellar-disc dry clutch for speeds up to 14 km / h. The locomotive has an electrical system and is designed for track widths 485-630 mm. From 1952 to 1959 550 copies of this popular field railway locomotive were produced. Due to its robustness, it is still often at Park railways and museum railways, also in western regions, in action. The model there is the locomotive models like the prototype as versions with open and closed cab. Are powered by small engines a 3 volt micro-precision motor with gear reduction for prototypical slow speed and strong traction. Through a built-in magnet, the contact pressure of the locomotive is increased to the metal-backed narrow gauge railroad and thus ensures a safe power consumption of the rails and smooth slow motion. The locomotives have on the back of the cab a wobbler for a realistic train composition and a magnetic coupling for use with Loren and cars from the Busch-Grubenbahn range. As in the original smallest curve radii can be traveled (to 100 mm) with the Feldbahnlok. It can also be used very well due to the compact design and low space requirement for dioramas design and complement existing model railroad layouts. Lokomotivbau Karl Marx in Babelsberg The VEB Lokomotivbau Karl Marx Babelsberg (LKM) was the largest manufacturer of diesel-powered light railway locomotives in the former GDR and went from the work of the engineering and rail need Aktiengesellschaft, formerly Orenstein & Koppel in Berlin, produced. In 1948, the inclusion in the VVB LOWA (with the acronym LOWA the association, founded in 1945 nationally-owned enterprises of the locomotive and wagon construction of the GDR was called). Established in 1950, launched Dieselloktypenprogramm included numerous schmalspurige variants. The VEB LKM existed until the end of the GDR in 1990 and was closed in 1992 after conversion into a GmbH and the subsequent "settlement". Today is located on the former premises of LKM in Potsdam a business park.