DCC Concepts DCD-ADS-4sx Accessory Decoder CDU Solenoid Drive SX 4-Way - Power-Off Memory and Protective Casing
DCC Concepts ADS-4sx is a model railway point and solenoid accessory decoder with 4 outputs with many must-have features. ADS-4sx has common-right-left DC outputs for standard low cost solenoid type motors. ADS-4sx will handle a wide power or track bus voltage and draws very little current. ADS-4sx can connect directly to the track power or to your power bus. As it only uses power for a short time whilst it charges its capacitors (one per channel) it will not use vital power needed for running Locos. Addressing decoder outputs is as simple as flicking a switch and sending a command with your DCC system. No CV programming is required! Connections are straightforward and marked on the printed circuit board and to install ADS-4sx is very easy.
- Power off memory
- Protective aluminium casing
- CDU discharge button
- Screw terminals - no soldering!
- A single two wire power connection for all 4 channels
- Powerful - each output easily changes two Peco or Hornby motors
- High power connections for point frogs and/ or mimic panel LEDs and/ or signalling
- Only three wires to the accessory needed for operation
- Terminals to connect a manual switch to as a "best of both worlds" option
- I/O terminal for position feedback or computer interface
- Easy "Teach" / "Operate" switch for addressing each output