Brawa 6331 Titlis Cable Car
TITLIS CABLE CAR
- Building set for the mountain and valley station
- 2 illuminated gondolas
- 1 middle mast 280 mm
- 1 hauling and bearer cable
- Electronic operation (gondola speed can be regulated)
- Mountain station: width 180 mm, length 170 mm
- Valley station: width 190 mm, length 210 mm
- Middle Mast: width 75 mm / length 75 mm
AC connection 16 V
Engelberg is a quiet spa in Switzerland, not far away from Lucerne. It serves with an attraction that made worldwide sensation: A cableway that the Swiss thought worth taking up in the “Swiss Miniature” park as one of the most significant sights of the country.
The 45-minute ride on Titlis is an experience of special kind. From the smooth green ground of valley it foes up into a high alpine glacier world. He who wants to reach the summit station in 3020 m of altitude, enters the first and new spectacular views of glacier gaps, ice breaks, and rock formations. Impressing mountain panoramas and, with appropriate weather, unique long-range visions consecutively change and shorten the 45-minute ride. For model railroaders a fantastic chance to activate their creativity at the design of pretentious mountain worlds.