Busch 12123 Diesel Locomotive Lkm NS 2f

Busch 12123 Diesel Locomotive Lkm NS 2f

  • £93.49


 
 

With a working headlight!Field train locomotive in a closed version.Wheel alignment B. Length: 36 mm.The Ns2f field locomotiveThe field railway locomotive Ns2f of the Karl Marx locomotive construction was one of the most built field railway locomotives in the GDR.It was first presented at the Leipzig Trade Fair in 1952 with the serial number 48318.It is powered by a 30 HP motor, which transfers its power to the two axles of the locomotive via coupling rods.The transmission received wet multi-plate clutches for the first two gears and a third gear with a dry multi-plate clutch for speeds up to 14 km / h.The locomotive has an electrical system and is designed for gauges from 485 to 630 mm.From 1952 to 1959 550 copies of this popular field locomotive were made.Due to its robustness, it is still widely used on park railways and museum railways, even in western regions.The modelAs with the prototype, the locomotive models are available as variants with an open and closed cab.The small locomotives are driven by a 3 volt micro-precision motor with gear reduction for true to the original slow travel and strong traction.A built-in magnet increases the contact pressure of the locomotive on the metal-lined narrow-gauge tracks, thus ensuring safe power consumption from the rails and smooth, slow travel.The locomotives have a coupling pin on the back of the drivers cab for realistic train formation and a magnetic coupling for operation with trucks and wagons from the Busch mine train range.As in the original, the smallest track radii (up to 100 mm) can be used with the Feldbahn locomotive.Lokomotivbau Karl Marx in BabelsbergThe VEB Lokomotivbau Karl Marx Babelsberg (LKM) was the most important manufacturer of diesel-powered field railway locomotives in the GDR and emerged from the factory of the Maschinenbau und Bahnbedarf Aktiengesellschaft, formerly Orenstein & Koppel in Berlin. In 1948 it was integrated into the VVB LOWA (the abbreviation LOWA was used to denote the association of state-owned companies of locomotive and wagon construction in the GDR founded in 1945). The diesel card type program launched in 1950 included numerous narrow-gauge variants. The VEB LKM existed until the end of the GDR in 1990 and was closed in 1992 after conversion into a GmbH and the subsequent "winding up". Today there is a business park on the former premises of the LKM in Potsdam.

12123