Busch 40281 Yellow EMW 327 Coupe 1952 CMD
Elegant convertible of the founded on 3 December 1896 by the industrialist Heinrich Ehrhardt vehicle factory Eisenach. After many crises and various mergers, the factory lost its independence in 1928 and was renamed as BMW branch Eisenach. Since the body of the 327 was largely built in Eisenach, this beautiful model celebrated after the war once again as EMW 327/2 its resurrection, but in a slimmed-down version and with less than 80-horsepower engine power. The prototype-compliant model not only impresses with its elaborately printed chrome trim around the windshield, but also with the super-fine printing on the decorative lines, door handles and the red / white EMW logos on the bonnet and the rims.